Rick Davidson Speaks
The Arthur Reese - Rick Davidson low income housing facility won final approval from the L.A. bureaucracy, Dec. 1. It will provide 68 units for homeless people, 34 for low-income artists and 34 for other low-income people.
Rick Davidson was a Venice architech and leader of the Free Venice organization and Peace & Freedom Party.
Here's what he had to say in1989.
The Beachhead Still survives on your donations:
Become a Sustainer - $100/year.
Donate any amount.
or mail to:
PO Box 2, Venice CA 90294
More on Venice:
- Election Over, But Fear and Loathing Continues
- George McGovern Died for Our Sins
- Fear and Loathing on the 2012 Campaign Trail
- LAPD Gestapo Tactics Must End
- How Can Venice Be Preserved?
- Gaza, 90291
- Rise Venice Rise
- A Peek Into The Future: On the 200th Anniversary of the Founding of Venice – July 4, 2105
Home of the Beachhead Archives
40 Years Ago - Jan.. 1982